open day


Open day,
It is the day when our parents have a little meeting with the teacher. This is when the teacher show us our mid term results to our parents. Apparently, my mid term this year is the WORST results of my 9 years of schooling.

I never fail to get at least 3 A's for my results. But today, the scent of an A is just not there. My mum was shock. I think that sh had a slight panic attack. Her face turns red hot and she said "this is the worst results that I will ever get from you.I am soo dissapointed." The word DISSAPOINTED seems soo long for her to say it.

And the week will not be getting better. My mom is going to tell my siblings!! WAH!! THis is a MAJOR fall for me. It leaves with a splinter,a wound and a scab. It is like you have fallen from your bike and sometimes you just want to get up and play again. But there is some one inside your heart will keep whispering that you got to stay home and rest and DO NOT EVER RIDE THE BIKE again.

So, Nick! please please please STUDY STUDY STUDY!! That is all I have to do. But why does it seems so HARD? I have lost my COURAGE to make everyone proud! Why nick?!! PMR is 3 month away.. So just wake your self up! and study!!

No comments: