oops! they didn't!


First kiss.. It is the moment that felt so magical.. The moment that you felt save and you can feel the fireworks between the both of you..

anyways,

Yesterday S and N invited me to follow them to the mall to accompany S to see her BF. But apparently, I was broke.. Yeah.. Hardcore broke.. So, I miss my chance to see S's boyfriend and get the scoop about their dating story..Because their dating story has always been so HOT and DRAMATIC! And it always makes me laugh.

Luckily for me! I have lots of contact to get the news.. The main one should be N because she is some what like me.. The one you call "penyibuk"

So, after I woke up this morning. I went to my house phone and call N. So, I ask N. "so how was yesterday? was it good or bad or sexy or what?"
and she said "S's BF brought his sister that looks like MASDAYANA!" and I was like "beside that?" and N told me the real story

Apparently, S and BF was at this bookstore with N. But,they left N at the novel section and they went to the quiet section. They took a book and hide behind the book and MAKE OUT! yeap.. It is her first kiss.. She is officially half a virgin.. hahahaha...

when N told me that story.. I was kinda in a SHOCK! because.. S has always been a good girl and she is not what you call SLUTTY at school..

And then I call S and i ask her how was yesterday..(acting like i do not know anything).. Some how, they left N at mph and went to the stairs and MAKE OUT at the stairs.. hahaha... MAT REMPIT much? oops..

And suddenly the security guard caught them! I was like... What were they thinking? Doesn't she knows that they have hidden camera somewhere? And they RAN without saying a word to the guard..

Be careful S.. You know there is always a hidden camera somewhere...

untill then,

yours truly..
Nick Raja Adam

No comments: