all you need to know about ME part 3


SECRETS and SCANDALS:

You look at me and all you see this INNOCENT nick. right? You would never thought that I would do something that is out of your mind. Well.. Surprisingly, I did do a lot!

I'm going to tell you a little bit about the secret that I am over it already. When I was in standard 6 and form 1 is that I SMOKE.. Well at that time I am kinda in to it.. Addicted to it like ALOT!! Well in form 2 as well.. But when I was in form 2, I was not addicted to it.. I was more kind of like "I want to smoke because I feel like it" and when I was in form 3.. I quit! DONE! hooraay!! ;p
I do not smoke in front of the public because I do not want people to second judge me by saying something like "He is smart,a good kid in school but he smoke? he is such a fake!" It does not mean if I smoke I am this officially a BAD guy or something..

The scandals that I had?

hmm...Actually there is some... But it is a secret scandal I never tell...oops

I cant do this.. It makes me feel uncomfortable..

sorry peeps...

yours truly,
Nick Raja Adam

I will tell you about the drama about saf,danny and siti...

No comments: