3 in 1 part 2


The three of us were in silence. The sound of the crowded people at the mall was not heard. The shock for 12 seconds feels like it was 12 minutes of silence. We were not near Saf and Danny yet,but were at the stairs waiting for Saf to bring Danny to us and introduce himself to me. Then Najlaa broke the silence "OMG! thats Danny? His not hot at all!! ew." Then Atiq interupted "his short and black."

A few seconds later Saffy introduce Danny to us. Danny came to us and shake hands with Atiq and I. FYI,when he shake my hand he did not even look at me. He look down and close his eyes. My mind kept thinking "Pity Saf getting a guy like this. all that 6 month of LOVE and FIGHTS and JEALOUSY.. So this is what she gets? A KAMPONG guy?" He looks so much different than what you see in my lastpost. I cannot remember what he wear, but he had an ugly sling bag on.

So Najlaa,Atiq and I left them together to date.

We were walking to the movies and all we could talk about how different Danny looks like in person than in Myspace. I guess its true about what they say about not judging a book by its cover. But, the cover in myspace was fine,the plots are all interesting but the ending is just a SHOCK!

Like I said"every ending is a new beginning"

So,we went to the movies counter and bought the ticket. We are watching watching WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS. But apparently, the movies starts at 2.00pm and that time was about 12.00pm.

So,we were on our way to lunch. Actually, we did not know what we want for lunch. So I brought them to the Jusco food court. On the way there, Atiq was like window shopping one of the shops. And the garment that he picked out was actually ugly. I mean, for the oldies might like those polite and casual like that. So I told him "yea Atiq love the OLD MAN clothes. Look at what his wearing,a double shirt..Which is actually not double.. they were like already naturally made double. And with those stickers on it. It looks so.. eww." And he taught I was jealous. hmph! pfft!

So, we went lunch and I had sushi. Atiq give me the SILENT treatment and Najlaa kept on laughing for no particular reasons. And the three of us is wondering... What is Saffy doing right now!

untill then,

there is a PART 3!

yours truly,
Nick Raja Adam!

No comments: