no reason to care

The thing that you love and precious the most is the thing that you will look after forever. And the looking part for the thing that you love,is called CARING. yes. you CARE about your future. you CARE about your family and you just CARE about the things that you love.

But,I have this friend of mine. Ida Aleana. She only cares about her studies and she only cares about her FAMILY. Sometimes I do wonder if she cares about ME.. hmmm?
Even when she had this misunderstanding thing going on with her bestfriend ShaSha, she would turn around and say "let it be."

Her not caring attitude is useful sometimes. She does not care about peer preasure,parties or even the IN thing that is going on right now. I wish I have that attitude. She is also known to be one of the SMARTEST and INNOCENT friend that I ever had.

She had this BOYFRIEND of hers A. I did not know if they were such a cute couple because I had never seen them together and I do not know also if she is truly and deeply IN LOVE with this guy.

Ida to me is like PERFECT! Smart,pretty and the attitude is just define! I sometimes envy her. And if she reads this.. She would definitely be humble abt it..

Anyways, I thought that Ida would take care of her BF A with good LOVE and HAPPINESS. But did she?

one fine day...I was commenting her picture..

"ouh,thats soo cute. Your face looks soo much like A. and people say that if your face look alike eventually you will get married! ;p"

and she replied..

"ouh,erm..A and I broke up. sorry did not give you the 411 before"

I replied

"nah,its okayh.. So,why did you break up? and who dump who?"(typical nick question BTW)

and she replied...

"actually I want a time off.. But we turned out to be breaking up..so I let it be"

so,she just wants a time off but it ended up as a break up? hmm.. I guess she is not that perfect after all..

I'll dig the news on why did she broke up with A.. soon! promise!... And it seems like everybody is breaking up... Be careful Saffy! I think its break up season now.. Take good care of your BOYFRIENDS and GIRLFRIENDS.. First it was Siti now its Ida... You don't want you to be the next one do ya?

until then..

yours truly,
nick raja adam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Good thing I don't have a girlfriend then, since it's break up season and all.

BTW, Nick, here's your comment.