the GIRL next door


The one with a lot of dramas and only think about peer pressure. Live with boys and trends. And die with fashion. That is what you call the girl next door. The girl you see at the mall with her friends having a good time.

I have this friend of mine. The name is Siti Amirah. The kinda girl that you would only look at her once. But the kinda girl that all the guys wanna date and impress with. Because she is the girl next door.

Her live has always been such a drama. I mean. She does not sees it that way. But I know it went the dramatic way. Trust me.

She had this BOYFRIEND of hers. Y. I think that was her best boyfriend that she would ever had. Y is known for being bad and naughty at school. But,she does not care about that and so do I.

She is In-Love with Y and their romantic make out story made me a little bit shock. haha. I know that she was happy with him. Just by listening to their MAKE OUT story I know that she was the right guy for her. They were both perfect for each other because both of them were cute. small and petite and fun. You can imagine what they look like together.

One fine day...

I was checking up her Myspace and her boyfriend name was not there no more. It did make me kinda wonder "what happen? she edited her profile?".. I was in a hurry that time.. So I could not care less..

MONDAY(recess)

the cafeteria line was kinda BUSY. So I waited there next to Siti. And I told her."why did you deleted Y from you MYSPACE who I'd like to meet section?". And she said "ouh,we...we broke up" and saying that with a little bit of a smile on her face. "ouh,erm..sorry to hear that.. so, why and who dump who?". And she was "I. I dump him..Ouh.. I broke up with him because.. I just wanna. I'm okey with it".. She does not even look sad at all.. Why did she actually broke up with Y? Why was it for fun? hmmm...I know there is something wrong about their break up story..

get the scoop later...

until then

yours truly,
nick Raja adam!

No comments: