first LOVE

The first time you fell in love is the time that you will remember for the rest of your life. How it felt or you first fight your first everything together. It is a memorable moment..

This friend I have. Saffy. She makes the world goes crazy and loud. Her personality is very loud. At a first glance, people would think that she is an attention seeker. But, after the second one. People know that she is LOUD.

But,what people does not know is that. Saffy. Is fully and truly IN LOVE with this guy name DANNY.

One fine day, we were hanging out with her. And she was on the phone like for so long. Talking to Danny. And all I hear from her is "Bie, don't be like this la. I have no other guy beside you". Atiq and I was like WTVR. We do not give no freakin attention to what they were talking about. Because we know that Danny has some jealousy issue. So we live it to Saffy.

But, at this one point. Saffy could not handle the situation no more. So she passed the phone to me and I said "Danny? Saffy here is a good girl. I know her so much. She is like so in love with you and all I know is that she is in LOVE with this guy named DANNY la.." But that did not work.. they were still arguing..

I mean I do not understand LOVE with no trust but only with jealousy. Because of JEALOUSY, the world is so much more evil and envious. So,I commented him at myspace.

"Danny. Saf has always behave in front of me. And all I know is tht she is IN LOVE with you and only you. So, you should trust her la. Do not worry. Saf is a good girl."

Then the next day, Danny commented to Saffy saying that no matter what happens the time that i spend with you would always be memorable. And Saffy called me saying that she was scared that Danny would be breaking up with her. I did not understand what Saffy was talking about. But, all I know is that. Danny still loves her and does not wanna let her go and worries about her.

But.. if Danny did trust her. Why does he worry about her? Why would he be thinking always that Saffy just have another guy? If that is what your first love feels like. Is that memorable?

Just stay and read my blog! And I will tell you more about Saffy!

tomorrow, I'm gonna tell you about Siti Amirah..

yours truly,
Nick Raja Adam.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

winkwink ;) i'm the first , and its me :) weee , it's me saffy :D ahha , eyh eyh , like what you did tho , :) it really brings out of me ;p
ohhh , im i that sneek for attetion of a person ? *just wondering , tho
anyway nick , your FABULOUS ! :D