3 in 1 part 3




The movie starts at 2 and my clock says it is only 1pm. Lunch was over. The sushi was good. I guess. Atiq did not want to talk to me. And he is being annoying that particular day.

We went out of Jusco and we smell some great donuts! We look in front and it was JACO. yummy. Eventually, Atiq had never tried the donuts. Altough he did not wanna talk to me, I still brought him to the donuts store. And it was my idea to hang out at jaco. But, Atiq was being an annoying thing he said "uuhhhh...I wanna go to the toilet...I cant stand it anymore." Najlaa and I know he only said that because he did not want me to get my Jaco Donuts. But I don't give a damn. When I want something I want it there and then.

So,we bought have a dozen of donuts. It was very yummy and delicious. The chocolate donuts is very creamy and make me fell in love with it in every single bite! yummy!

sunway(1.30)

We arrive at the movie counter. Atiq had been bugging us that he wanted to buy popcorn. The popcorn will not RUN Atiq FYI thank you.

cinema(2.00)

The three of us sat there and kept thinking. What is Saffy doing with Danny now actually.. hmm?
While we were gossiping about Danny and Saffy, one of our Schoolmate which is Atiq's classmate were there. Its a girl and Atiq hates her. the name is N. She use to be my friend. But last year I have this misunderstanding kinda thing going on with her. So, it almost has been a year since she last talk to me..

anyways,

I gave Atiq my popcorn.. Even though he did not wanna talk to me because I called his shirt ugly. Atiq, "Honesty is the best policy" (sometimes).
After I gave Atiq my popcorn, then he would talk to me.. I guess I just found Atiq's weakness..

The movie started..

The movie was FUNNY. I rate the movie about 6/10. And it is not highly recommended for you who hates romantic comedy.

sunway(4.00pm)

After the movie, we called Saffy. guess where she is that time? on a first date? MAMAK stall yaw! haha.. Well it is kinda cool. But, when we arrived there Saffy was eating fried noodles and she was sharing with her short boyfriend.hmph!

So,the three of us did not wanna hang out with Saffy and Danny who brought his friends. And we told Saffy we see her back at Sunway and we gave her until 4.30..

sunway (4.30pm)

While I was window shopping at this outlet called TOPSHOP. Then Saffy came. Danny had gone back home maybe that time. Lucky for us,we did not see him again. So I asked her to spill the juicy things that she had experience on her first date with Danny.. Apparently, Saffy and Danny kissed on a FIRST DATE! at the movies!! hmm.. Well one thing for sure.. Saffy is all so IN LOVE with Danny.. Altough he is not quite good looking..

But, at the movies... Saffy paid for the tickets and almost the whole date!!

What kind of a gentlemen are you Danny?

Is HE the right guy for Saffy? Why is Saffy IN LOVE with this cheap,not a gentlemen,no manners kind of guy? I know it is not her type. And Danny is her FIRST SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.. Is she what we called DESPERATE?

hmmm?

there were 3 dramas that happen in one day..

1. Danny was not as what we thought he would be
2. Atiq and I had a funny fight.
3. Saffy is actually IN LOVE with Danny..

All the dramas makes me hungry!
so,i need to eat now..

Well, read this later when I tell you finally about ME!
all the secrets that you want to know. All the SCANDALS that I had. It will be revealed!

untill then,

yours truly...
Nick Raja Adam!

No comments: