secretly in love


I think I am in love,
I never get this DEEP feeling before. I am so in LOVE with you. But I know that you will never fall for me. Because I know that we were never meant to be together. And this is MY secret. Not even ATIQ knows who she is. So,no need to be sensitive because I did not tell you who she is. Because only god and I know who the person is. shh..

It could be someone in your class. Maybe she's reading this right now. So to "YOU" I just want to say that NO matter what choices you make. I would always be there and support you. FUCK! I am so in love with you bitch! I hate it!! damn it!! I do not get DEEP feelings often. But I know myself. And I know that I would get over you.. SOMEHOW..And sometimes I think its forbidden to fall in love with the person you never thought you would fell in love with. Maybe I should get caught. But if I tell you that I LOVE you. Maybe I would have a chance to lose you. And I am not willing to let that happen.

No comments: