You'll grow out of it


Dramas,crushes,feeling that you don't belong? Well sometimes I've been through that kind of phase. When I was in form 1 and 2. But as I grew older. I soon know that I was just being a miserable teenager back then. When you feel like you can't trust no one at all..

I was reading my junior's blog. Yeah, they seem to be having a lot of yadi yada drama. Such as "I think that no one understands me" bla bla bla. And "I just saw my crush" bla bla bla.. You know that kind of stuff?

Well, while I was reading. I realize that I have been through all this kind of shit. Hey, it;s normal.. I swear it is.. And I think that there is a stage of phase that you go through. Like a level of a game.

for an example:

when you were in form 1 and 2 you would feel that you do not belong or you would feel that you're left out and that your life is not perfect or you would think that you have not found your friends and your current friends right now would not understand you. right? But I promise you this. By the end of form 2, you will know where you STAND in this world and you will know who the real YOU are. And if the real you is the one who has been LEFT by your friends. Then thats okay, because soon.. You would find a true friend.. Form 1 and 2 is all about DRAMAS i mean EMO DRAMAS..

But when you step into the world of form 3,4 and 5.. I mean by the end of Form 2.. You will find that you would be caught busy in your scandalous life. It is all about Sex,drugs,smoking,parties and alcohol. You do not have to do it if you don;t want to. But you will sure live in a scandalous life. You would see your OBEDIENT friend being WILD at a party.. You would have affairs and stuffs.. You would PARTY like A LOT and You would be also getting caught up in your studies..

FUN AIN'T IT?

Like I said, You will grow OUT of it..

Until then,

No comments: