Time is running out


Just as I was busy fixing things up. And drama's shit here and there,when your BFF makes you go WTF and when your PMR examination is around the corner. I just realize that I had been infront of the computer 24/7 for how many month already! Fuck Shit! I have not studied HARD enough. My world would be ruined if I keep on being this way. Having to learn subjects that I do not like such as sejarah,geography,science and kemahiran hidup makes my confident level goes lower than average. NICK, those subjects you hate are all learning subjects you only have to read. There ain't no formula or whatsoever. So that would only leave me for having 4 A's for my PMR. Suckish.

I have to get 8 A's! Miracles do not happen Nick,
You do not only call upon god and ask him anything you want just like that. You have to work hard and make an effort. Where did the RAJIN Nick went? Who stole him away from me? I have to buck up and live it up. I will have those 8 A's.

My brother said that was impossible because I was collecting D's instead of A's in my mid term.WTF!

But,no one brings me down like that! I am going to study like I have never studied before and I can remember what I have studied. And I will make my family proud! I would make a world history of a boy who studies 3 months away from his PMR and manages to get 8 A's. Please please please do not procrastinate Nick. Just forget about your friends and lets study! Study until you would get number 1 and beat Ryda out! I will do that.

Farewell R, you know I do not go out without a little competition.

are you ON?

No comments: