lets repent,


today is the last day of school before PMR, miss two period because I was hanging out with Siti who was obsessing over her BF. Layan kan je lah, haha. Didn't feel like going to school today but I have to take this PMR slip or else I can't sit for my PMR. shitty right? Anyway, to you guys who reads my blog and have anything to say about it just comment on the pink box on the right. Ouh, and I would really appreciate it. Because people at school come up to me and say "ouh best gile your blog" "I like your blog" and some of them are STRANGERS who I do not know. So, comment je, jangan malu malu. And btw, to all the form threes who will be taking their PMR this year. Lets break it on! Ouh and, a little peek at your friend's answers won't hurt.

until then,

p/s on the 17th of october at 9.31 am strikes! Freedom is Mine

No comments: