scream park!

I went to scream park yesterday afternoon! OH MY GOD! That was one of a hell out of a scream park! I was screaming all the way..

okay, so it when like this:

Meyy,anne,atiq and I were hugging eachother.. Practically, we were holding on and hugging on to meyy because he was tough and had a body of a builder. So we went in, in front of us was Nabilah,yasmin,nadhirah and rydah.. yeah! The power girls were at the front. -.-"

The room was dark, very dark! And the rules is that you can't touch the ghost and the ghost will not touch you. And once you go in, you may never turn back. Not even once! (but i beg the tour guide that i wanna go out) pffft!! hahah..
And then suddenly it was all red. I see something moving in front of me and suddenly someone's breath is on my neck. Chills were given to me from my head to my spine! The zombie just attacked me and make sounds like a phyton snake. I screaaaaammmmmm... Unfortunately, I accidentally screamed at Anne's ears.. haha.. At that time, I beg Atiq that I wanted to be at the center because I was sooo freakin scared! The zombie keep bullying me because I was the one who screams ALOT! hahaha.. And I shouted "TAAKK NAKKKKK!! I GAVE UP!! NAK MATI!!"
and the zombie was like "Kau nak mati? aku boleh tolong kau..sssssss" and I was like "okok tak nak mati tak nak mati.." So, we had to move on to the next room.. I do not know how, suddenly I was not at the center no more! haha.. I scream because I heard THUNDERSTORMS at the other room. And then I slowly turn around, and there it was! If that looks could kill.. It would! The zombie was 1cm behind me.. I screeaaaaammm at the top of my lungs and JUMP at Meyy's back.. and hugged him so that he would protect me..

At the 2nd room, we were suppose to wear 3D glasses. As we went in, everything just GLOWS. My shirt and my teeth became blue. haha. And then another mysterious tour guide come and separated Meyy and I.. So I was left with Atiq, 2 sweden's tourist and 2 australian tourist.. After 5 minutes the tour guide brought us to a tunnel.. The tunnel spin round and round like the tunnel in TWILIGHT ZONE.. hahaha freakay! that TUNNEL leads us to the 3rd room.. Which was the RUMAH HANTU!

And there was a new tour guide with black hooded JUBAH and said to us "WELCOME TO RUMAH HANTU, PLEASE ENJOY THE ADVENTURE AND REMEMBER DO NOT TOUCH THE GHOST AND THE GHOST WILL NOT TOUCH YOU"
That time I was hugging and scratching Atiq's stomach.. And then we were let in.. At first there was nothing.. But then, I heard a loud BOOM and I screaaaammmm because the ghost was camouflage on the wall.. There was soo many ghost in that RUMAH HANTU! The ghost just make sounds and nearly touch us.. I hugged atiq and that sweden guy all the way.. hahahahah.. And from that rumah hantu, it leads us to the last room which was the prison break live!

There was a guard and it told us the same thing what the tour guide said to us but this time was like this "do not touch the prisoner and the prisoner wont touch you" and then he open the door.. A crazy man just POPS out of the door with bloods all over his face and scare us! It was pretty scary at that room because the lights was on and off all the way.. And you would get lost easily in that room because it was confusing.. I see prisoner trying to catch me and some of them whisper at me and some of them just shouted at me! I was trying so hard to find my way out.. And then, I saw Atiq, I run to him and hugged him very very tightly... Thank god, after that we were OUT of scream park.. YES! I made it through prison break! and most of all I made it through it all!!

1 comment:

Bas Kamal said...

wow, never went to scream park yet. seems like something. im gonna go there someday (: