ouh, life after PMR

The moment that I come out from the hall, I felt that the world and freedom is all mine. It feels like a whole lot of weight is lifted from my heart and my head. I feel like jumping out of the building. I feel like I just want to fly! ok, I'm over doing it right?

So, right after PMR. Shasha, Yasmin and I went to breakfast at the Old Town White Coffee kopitiam in Plaza Massalam. It was fun because we get to chat, gossiping and laughing around with no guilty feeling in our head telling us to"pegi belajar pegi belajar." (urgh I'm glad thats over!) Anyway, after that we went home..

At home, there were like 88 messages in my inbox! Inviting me to go to their open houses and stuffs. So, I decided not to go any of it except for closes friends and family only. After that, I slept the whole day! I dream about everything and anything!

On saturday Atiq,Saffy and I went to sunway lagoon. We had so much FUN! we hang at the surf beach, we ride the roller coaster and we gossip. But I never knew that my friends were afraid of roller coaster and topsy turvy rides.. -.-" boring kan dorang? I know,
That night, I went out partying!! haha, it was fun seeing my friends and dance with them, kutuk-ing the people there and stuffs, and of course they were too drunken to remember any of that! -.-"

On sunday, I went beraya with my mum at her friends house. I get RM100 from that particular house. siot en?

On monday, my friends and I went to sunway and watch house bunny and KAMI the movie! OMG, KAMI the movie was fucking good seyh! House bunny makes me HORNEYH! hahah, I saw Siti there and asked her if she was a virgin and she said she was. So, I planned on to have an Aztec partayh! hahaha,

Today was pfft siket, we went to secret recipe and chat. I saw danny, saffy's BF. As usual he was quite macam orang BISU. haha, but we had a LOT of food. And tomorrow is a schooling day for me, its the day for me to choose my streams. I think I would take accountancy and economics.

so,

until then!

No comments: