Head Hurts,

4 more days to go. Finals examination will be over soon! 9 more papers in 4 days! Boo-hoo! Crossed out school. I have not studied a thing. My head hurts like hell! Its not migrane, its an awful head ache. This head ache could win an award for the most painful head ache that a head could ever have. My tummy hurts too! PERFECT! Its the cherry on top of my ice cream. I'm so going to study right after this. Red bull anyone?

OMG! Now, my ear hurts.

Today was suppose to be Beyonce's concert. But you know us malaysia, if theres cleavage theres SEXY. But, our people are allowed to wear bikini's at sunway lagoon. I don't get it. But, whatever politics are stupid. Its like backstabbing everyday.

I need to have fun! Party, after the examination. I will be going bar hoping and dance all night long. Anne, get your car ready. I'm bored of books.

It has been 2 days, two freaking days since I last have ciggarettes. Short of money to buy a box of ciggs. I would feel guilty asking for mom's money to buy ciggs. One more week untill allowance day!! 170 ringgit, here I come!

I'm going to study now,

until then,

No comments: