I'm all about love.


Drama's seems to be playing around with my life lately. Well, this does not brings me down and I don't feel any sadness facing dramas. I don't feel stress or whatever because there is more to life then talking about others. Yes, gossip is pleasure. But when you gossip about your friends, that is backstabbing. I do not do backstabbing. But I do talk about my friends. So, where does that put me?

The thing is, I've been back stab once in my whole life with my friend when I was 14. That was the worst backstabbing experience ever! Then, somehow it makes me more mature and friendly. Besides that, being backstab also helps you to know who your real friends are.

Am I correct?

I agree that I may seem very mean and sort of a bitch sometimes. Wait, all the time. But that does not mean I'm not a good friend. See, how they judge me? One person ignores another when I'm here being friendly and the another person blames me of being the mastermind of all this plan. I'm not. I never planned anything. I am here to help a friend. I am always here to help any friend.

Because, the last time I check and heard-- That is what friends are for.

Just when I plan to spend my holidays with you cool people. But because of this one thing. Each of us hate each other and each of us feels insecure.

Good luck for them finals.

until then,

No comments: