Eh, eh theres nothing else I can say.

Sorry bitches and butch. I've been kinda busy and lazy all in one body--See, it even rhymes. I've been busy going to open houses from one to another and I've been lazy to blog. Plus, I'm trying to push myself to study right now.

A lot has happen lately, like last week I was feeling kinda down and sad because people called me a fabio and stuff. But, praying really solved everything. So, I prayed to god to make the sadness go away. And somehow it did.

I've made a lot of new friends in the past 2 weeks. 4 of them are from kajang and one of them is the reader from this blog who lived in section 3, you know who you are megan fox. Luckily, those new people are cool and fun to be with.

FINALS! yes, my final examination is kinda around the corner. So, I have to study and study 24/7. Since its kinda around the corner, so my bro changed the laptop password. This means, I'm grounded from the internet. This world is cruel!

Anyway, I got to go now.

until then,

No comments: