Well I thnk its true.

"Nick ni rupa je ada otak tade. Your such a fabio" And people laughed :(

Its been a long time since I blog. Anyway, I'll be away for quite sometime since finals is just around the corner.

Anyway, a friend of mine just said that I'm a fabio and people agreed! Fabio means bimbo. Fabio is for guys. And I'm a fabio?

You know there is this new friend of mine whom I just met last week I think. I envy him a lot. He does not only have that look, but he's smart and kind and what a man should be. While I smoke, gossip and kept thinking that gua hirak is in Ipoh -.-" since yesterday that my friend told me it was in Mekah! Hirak and Perak it rhymes. So, don't blame me. Not only that, the new friend of mine is just baik! I never have a guy friend who is so kind that sometimes its annoying. Even Atiq is slowly becoming bad. I envy smart guys.

Do you think that I'm a fabio?

until then,

No comments: