1st september


I can;t wait to go for Raya shopping. Since the last time I went shopping was before the spade party and I did not get the leather pants I wanted since I have fallen in la la love with the short pants that was similar like the ones in Jil Sanders fashion show.

:)

I need, Leather pants oh yeah and 2 new pair of shades. I want that Lady gaga look alike mickey mouse shades. I saw it yesterday on sale in parkson. Much more better than lady gaga's. Anyway, the reason why I need shades because my cousin sat on my Forever 21 shades -.-" And the blue one is getting boring and out of style.

I need fisherman sandles and skinny black jeans and a dark blue shorts. I need about 5 graphic tees and 2 shirts and oh! My cashmere sweater is missing. So I need a new one :)
A new shoes. Not sure what style. But I need it :)

and I'm done :)

until then,

No comments: