Hair Short

Its almost 3.00am.

Anyway, this morning I had an instinct that there would be something going to be very exciting, sad or just somehting different is going to happen to me. So, I sort of pampered myself in the toilet at 5.30am after sahur. I wash my face with clarins and cetaphil, use soap and body wash and I spend 30 minutes on the hair. Shampooed, conditioner and moisterizer and my hair was shiny! I air dried it and it was super smooth and wavy and bouncy. Just the way I like it.

Since I spend almost an hour in the toilet. So, I was late for school. I arrived there at 7.35 and the ustad caught my long hair. Actually, he did not. My friend who was envious of my shiny long hair told the ustad and then, I got caught. Yes, Kepam told the ustad.

At least he did not cut my fringe off. He only trimmed my side burn and some parts at the back. It was horrible! It looks like a mouse ate my hair.

It ruin half of my day already. I will never ever talk to Kepam ever AGAIN!

Anyway, the day went well. I went back home at 12.15 because I was lazy to stay at school until 1.00pm and I called my mother to pick me up and told her that my eyes were itching. Well, it did. Then I went home and slept until buka.

When I woke up. My sister and Ezekiel was there. I played with him and bullied him until isyak. After that, he went home and my mom went to terawikh. My mom gave me 10 bucks to go and cut my hair. But the barber shop was quite far. So, I drove to the barber shop. HAHA. Well, my mom does not have to know.

I mean, I planned to go to the barber shop. But I went to Manja at PKNS. It cost me more than 10 bucks. And the haircut looks ok. The man/women whatever it is did not cut my fringe and he/she only trimmed my sideburn, the back and the top of my hair. I kinda like it. Because it makes not much different than my old hair.

I rush back home and my mom was still at the mosque.. WHEEW.

Sneaking Driving is FUN! haha and illegal of course. But FUN!

until then

No comments: