I'm bacckk!!





Its been a while. I know. I've been lazy and busy. 

well, nothing interesting happen lately. But yesterday, I went shopping with Atiq and Nabilah.

We went to Bukit bintang, sungei wang and pavillion. Nabilah brought us to this cool underground shop which to me is like topshop the second and its cheap. I can't really tell you where it is because this place looks like a store on the outside but on the inside, its kinda like a vintage theme inspired place. Very 60s and 70s and cheap. I bought this Checkered Shirt which was really similar from topshop but mine cost only 35 ringgit. I wanted to buy the rolling stone fitted tee but not for raya. I'm going there this wednesday ! And I'm gonna buy the red blazer like Chuck Bass's wore in gossip girl :)

We went to BB mall and shop. Well, at least Nabilah did. I mean, the fashion now is all the same. Checkered shirt and the V neck t-shirt like they sell in topshop. Its all over the store! So, nothing really thrills me there because now I already have 5 checkered shirt and 2 V-neck t-shirt. So, we thought by going to pavillion, it would make things better. So we did. And its the same there too! What the hell right? And everyone is IN to topshop these days. I was thinking to buy that fitted navy blue blazer but there was a long queue. VERY LONG! 

So, I went to forever 21. Nothing thrills me there too! It seems like I have everything. Except leather jacket. I was thinking to buy leather jacket. But sadly, I live in Malaysia and its hot here. That is why I always were small clothes and shorts and flip flops. 

I was in KL for 3 hours now but I only bought one checkered shirt. And I bought it because its different than the other typical wannabe checkered t-shirt. I was tired and hungry. I was in a very bad mood. Its 6.45pm and we were out of pavillion. Nabilah and Nab went to Pizza Hut and Atiq and I went to McDonalds. It was a fullhouse! I was bummed out. So we went to Lot 10. I thought the food court there was air conditioned and stuff like that. But it was at the parking lot and it was smelly. The food was not nice. And I only ate fried chicken, curry and ikan bilis. My mood was not really good.

Then we went to ROMP. I helped Atiq pick a shirt and he tried it on. He bought this shirt which was really similar to mine but mine is white and his is brown. Anyway, as we were about to leave. I saw a black cashmere fitted pullover and I was in love. haha. It was only 60 ringgit and I bought it. After that, we went to BB plaza again to search for our shoes or pants. Atiq bought a white short pants. Well, not short but quarter. And I bought a black skinny jeans which looks like a tight when I wear it. Atiq borrowed me 30 ringgit for the skinnys because it costs 60 ringgit! And I will pay him back again by tuesday. 

After that we went home. It was okay. I only bought 3 things. I'm going there again this wednesday. To buy that red blazer and 2 rolling stones and marilyn monroe t-shirt. Oh and I want them gladiators.

until then,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton [url=http://www.louisvuittoncuir.fr]Louis Vuitton pas cher[/url] ulrrox [url=http://www.lvfamed.com]louis vuitton sac[/url]Sac Louis Vuitton[/url]Sacoche Louis Vuitton[url=http://www.lvfamed.com]Pas cher Louis Vuitton[/url]