Positive.

Woke up in the morning with a semi-shocking news from mom. This makes my heart kinda worried. Arrived home with THE shocking news from mom. Called my cousin but he never picked up. I hope that everything would be ok. Because god is the greatest and he knows what is best for us.

Anyway,

I studied science yesterday from 10pm to 4am. Thank you god, science was ok. Its either an A or a B+ but my instict tells me that its gonna be an A. Thanks to yasmin also because she let me copy her paper. Well, like they said "Jangan Kedekut Ilmu" 6 more papers left in 3 more days. Then, freedom would be all mine!

The teacher practically was asleep in the classroom. So, we were passing notes to each other and ask our friends the answers. Yasmin was obviously my aim. Sya was having a mini panic attack. She literally CAMPAK yamin;s pocket notes out of the window because as she was about to copy the answer from the pocket notes, the teacher was wandering around. So yeah. Knowing SYA. You would kinda expect what shes going to do next.

Tomorrow, H I S T O RY! I will, I will get an A for this!! Please oh dearest god, I don't only pray to you just when I need you. I am going to start talking to you everyday all day! Okay, maybe not everyday all day. But, I will remember you is my mind MORE often!! Just give me the A for sejarah!

I gtg now, time for my nap. Tuition at 5.

until then,

No comments: