two white flags waving

Yes the war between Nikki and I is over. Nikki and I come to an end and we agree to be friends again.. How weird is that? If you guys don't know, last year Nikki and friends ditch me because some particular reason that I cannot tell. But at the end of the year, Nikki get ditch by her own friends! So we were both been ditched.. But I do not mind that I was been ditch because I have other friends as well.. And Nikki did not mind because she has her other friend and most of all she has her boyfriend.. But when the year 2008 arrived, Nikki and I still did not talk to each other because it felt kinda awkward.. So,it has been a year.. And on the 30th of august 2008! Nikki and I are friends again... wheew..

Another flag is waving here. Because finally I said sorry to LITTLE C and obviously I know that she misses me and of course she knows that I miss her too.. So, I am waiting for her reply.. Will she forgive me? or will she not?

until then!

No comments: