OVER!


Finally,we can breath form three's! Trial is over and we're one step away from our PMR! Some say that sejarah was hard some say it was geography and some say it was bm. Yeah! for me it was all okay. Hope that you guys can score!

Of course I see little C staring at me like I intimidate her. But, I tried to tell her through my eyes that she is still my friend. Only I do not want to talk to her because she is someone that I do not know. I feel kinda sorry for her because she is in desperate need for attention and not only that, she is someone for what I call "not that smart" I mean, I am not saying that I am a genius or anything. It is just that, at least I make an effort by taking care of my future. And for her? she is letting her future go. My ouh my, pity pity little C.. Hope you'd change..

Anyways, to you bitch who reads my blog and tell me that I am a bad guy and stuff talking about others without their permission or whatsoever. Because you know if you push me down once, I push you down twice as hard. Don't mess with a Nick guys,because you know you're gonna lose. And have not you heard lately? I'm like the crazy bitch around here!

until then,

No comments: