ouh the holidays was FUN!

Hye bitches, I just came back from the holidays. Relaxing,tiring and had a blast of fun! The place was quite clean and I had a lot of activities to do with my annoying,weird and yet interesting cousins! I had to stay with 2 monsters A and R.. But there was normal some people living in the room also which is H and I! hahah... A and R are brothers.. But A said he does not like to live in a messy room.. Well thats a LIE! He laugh out loud untill the maggi mee inside his mouth spill on his bed! ewww much?!! And for R, you could see his socks everywhere and you could see his towels and underpants beside you as well.. hahaha.. But anyways, they were all fun to be with! I had a ride on the ATV thing. It was damn cool man.. FUCKING cool I tell yahh!! And then we went for cycling,tennis,swimming,KFC,squash,ping-pong and alot of excersizing!! It hurts even if I want to shit!! damn it...-.-"

So, the pictures will be in the next post!! I'm editing it a little bit..

Until then,

ciao!

No comments: