its back to school


Hye you readers,
Yeah, it has been 7 days of school holidays. I did had a lot of freakin fun with my cousins.. And a lot of ice cream at desert bar with my friend Najlaa who was speechless by the deliciousness of sorbet. Plus, some studying for my PMR! And tomorrow is a school day yaw! Not quite excited because I'm gonna get my papers.. I hope it's a good results and no D's or fails! And lets just hope that you guys too would not fail this trial examinations.. Ouh,and I was reading this comment at myspace at a certain someone's profile. And I found out that little c said to that certain someone "I duduk kat rumah je. anyways, I miss you guys.. especially NICK!"

well who doesn't miss me? duh!

toodles.. p/s the next post will be on the next weekend..

until then!

No comments: