take a break from all that shit!


Attention to my readers, I Nick Adam will be on a holiday tomorrow hanging out at the Sofitel Palm Hotels Johore Bharu with my beloved cousins! Its been a while since I last saw them! Maybe I'd be blogging at the pool side or at the hotel room. I'd be playing golf with my cousins! Aqeel 14,Ron 11 and Hafriz 8 years old(good at golf compared to aqeel,ron and I). And I would be having a lot of water (fun much!) Because I'd be swimming at the Olympic size pool and get some vitamin D under the sun. Thanks to my aunty who sponsors the holidays for my cousins and I. Shades? check! Shoes? 3 pairs. Shorts? I've got 3 and jeans? I guess its 2 pairs. and 9 sets of graphic tees,shirt and cardigans. My mum said I should travel light. But hey, I wanna look good for my holidays yaw! I really need to take a break!! Please ouh dear god! Need to reset my mind clear from all those dramas that has been happening lately, too much to handle perhaps? BTW, i need to bring my KH and maths book so I could study in peace and relaxation.. And of course I need to get of my mind over little C wannabe.. Ouh,and to Saffy,Najjy and Atiq.. Friday at subang parade fish spa and desert bar! Really, I need to hear the updates while I was gone for a week! Do not cry when you miss me guys, I'll be gone for only a week!

until then,

p/s I'll be posting my holidays photos after I come back home!

No comments: