Fashion for Raya this year


I have some choices about my baju raya this year. I want a knitted cardigan that I saw in Zara, and luckily that similar cardigan is cheaper at TOPMAN and thank god that similar cardigan is much more cheaper at danga bay Johor Bharu.

The slim jeans is also on my wish list I hope that I could get it cheap in JB bundle and not in KL.. I saw this particular same jeans in calvin klein. But unfortunately, the one in calvin klein cost more than my school fees. So, I think I should just search it in FOS, Reject shop or something. Trust me, I am good at searching clothes that looks expensive but actually, you could get it at brand outlet or something, well unless if its couture.
This jersey cardigan is also on my wishlist. I do not know why, but cardigans is like the in thing right now. Like I said when I turn MOD everyone will be MOD. I am a natural trendsetter. hee~ Ouh, I have seen this cardigan in topman but I think it will be somewhere in SEED or BUNDLE danga bay which will cost twice as cheaper as the TOPMAN's price


That black T-shirt is from ed hardy, but unfortunately, ed hardy is not available here in malaysia.. BUMMER.. But I thought I saw ed hardy in Reject Shop yesterday, but the design in Reject Shop is not what I like.. And it only cost 23 ringgit! Plus they only have one design and one ed hardy shirt only.. So I did not buy it..

So, I hope that I would find these clothes somewhere much more cheaper then the original ones. Plus, if I buy the originals it would be such a waste because I bet you by next year I can't even fit to it anymore. So wish me luck for my shopping spray!

until then,

No comments: