SCANDALS


I hate it when people say "I tak nak couple I nak scandal" or "couple tak best scandals better" or worst "Nick you nak tak jadi scandal I?" The meaning of scandals is a disgraceful or a malicious gossip. You can't just made someone your scandal when you are a nobody. Scandals are made when you are having an affair with a married actor,a rich datuk or even a hot married model housewife and you're being talked about by that secret relationship. But if you're a nobody and you just want people to be your scandal sesuka hati kau! Then it proves to me that you are a low minded chick or dude that only use the IN words and you follow trends that you think could make you be POPULAR or be the in thing! Whereas to me you are just a geek and a social climber of the social wannabe popular scene.

"Scandals are not made they are talked about"

until then,

No comments: