my ambitous ambition


I dream BIG! I admit that I dream very very BIG!! But as much as I ever dream big, my hard work and effort is never big enough to achieve that BIG dreams, shittay ain't it? I did PLAN to get 8 A's for my PMR but that is a BIG BIG lost, because I have wasted my times playing around. I know I could only get maximum 5A's and minimum 3A's.. Anyway, I just want to forget about my PMR dilemma.. I just want to achieve my goals in life.. Which I will keep that as a secret and let no one knows what it is.. But there would be one think for sure, you people who reads this will see my face in the business magazine as one of the richest man in the whole wide world.. And I know, I have to start from scratch to achieve that dream.. You people can say that I only think about MONEY and stuffs but at the same time you know that MONEY buys everything.. I choose MONEY to LOVE, because if there is no MONEY, how are you going to support your LOVE ones? Those words like "we have each other" is sweet and stuffs but that does not make you truly happy inside.. I WILL BE RICH! I WILL HELP THOSE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE! I WILL SOMEHOW CHANGE THE WORLD! I WILL BE A BETTER MUSLIM! I WILL BE HAPPIER! I WILL BE SICK FREE! I WILL ACHIEVE THIS DREAMS!
"MAKESURE YOU MARK MY WORDS RIGHT NOW"

No comments: