wait HOLD up!


PMR PMR is 34 days away, bak kata atiq "I ain't gonna tun to Salma" IDK who the hell is Salma.. But seriously, I am soo freaking scared that I will not get my 8A's.. Whatever lah Nick, whatever will be is just fate.. And hard work ,effort and god! I will study from 2pm-7pm.. and from 10pm to 12pm as well... I will study like I have never studied before, I will prove to my family that they;re wrong and I am gonna get my blackberry.. Ouh, and Saffy is moving to Ipoh -.-"
I know right?! It;s sad,, :((

But on November my friends and I are going to pangkor and celebrate mabuk mabuk there!! woo hoo.. And when the sun has set and everyone is sleeping, I will go naked and swim at the COLD sea.. hahahahaha.. kidding! Anyways, I guess I'll update my fuck shit story and life later...

until then,

No comments: