looking back,

As I was thinking, this year might be the best year of my teenage life compared to form 1 and 2 because when I was in form 1 I don't care about my studies because UPSR is over and I only care about parties,looking good and having a lot of fun.. shitty ain;t it? Because I failed the finals for my form 1, I was in one of the stupid class.. So, at the first 6 months I was working hard for my studies and it improves, sometimes 4A's per exams.. But after that 6 months, I only did okay for my finals and stayed in the same class.. BUMMER! And when I was in form 3, I was the GURU MUDA. Some smart kid teaching friends.. I had a nephew and my mum is going to HAJJ.. But I did not study for my PMR, never close and not even near to the books.. I will regret that someday actually..But of course my results shows that I did not study, I did not failed any exams. I only collected 3D's and no A's.. So, I better study now..

until then,

No comments: