what am I doing?!


that says a lot about me

PMR is in 27 days from now. I am still watching TV and checking my mails,chatting,myspace-ing,facebook-ing and most of all blogging. What the hell am I doing?! I feel so urgh! This is not how it is suppose to be. I am suppose to study from january. But I have not been doing that at all!! I have been following stupid dramas and going to senseless parties,watching non-educational movies and SLEEP about 12 hours a day. My life is like HEAVEN and it will be turn into hell anytime now. As much as I enjoy myself going to movies,parties,hanging out and having a blast! I just realise those good times will not give you good results for the exams and most of all for the future. I better cry now then cry later, I will study from 2-7 and 8-12 torture myself with stupid history story and geograph,and most of all KEMAHIRAN HIDUP! Which I hate the most.. I can't design things with wood and I cannot make an electronical stuff plus I hate to memorise the parts of the engine. Like wth? Plus, science is like shit too.. terima kasih.. The only thing that I could count on getting an A is Mathematics,English(duh!), Bahasa Melayu and Agama(bonus subject). But my mum is only happy if I score my mathematics.. Insyallah.. But she would be happier if I scored all of it! I will start now!

No comments: