freedom is mine!


The last paper is on friday at 9.30am. Right after that, my friends and I will stay at my home for half an hour to change their clothes and we will go straight to Sunway Lagoon Scream Park.. Hahaha.. Lame but Fun! We would kinda spend like 2 hours in the scream park. Because it will take time buying the tickets and queing up the line and bla bla bla.. While queing up, I will make reservations for tickets to go and watch some movies there, we will watch KAMI the movie and after this activity, we will go straight to cineleisure and watch mamma mia.. So, thats the plan right after PMR.

After that, I'll be going to JB and spending time with my cousins or you might see me at the hottest spot everywhere.. And maybe I might just attending parties and events and stuffs! Plus, on November, my dearest cousin will be on a holiday in KL. So, I am now a Kuala Lumpurian and I have to bring her to the hottest spot in KL lah KOT!

So by the end of october, my dear friend Saffy will be moving to IPOH.. Sad much?

But on the early of december,my friends and I will go to IPOH and visit her!! hahah.. Ouh and, maybe we will go to maxwell hill or pulau pangkor! I hope its Pangkor doh!! shit!

But before she goes, I am having a dinner party just for her friends and saffy herself! And it is a cuban party yaw!! hahaha.. Dress to impress and hope you got the invites!!

untill then,

No comments: