2 guys and a girl,

Sleepover at Saffy's house was awesome! Since her room was soo huge(it was the size of my living room)! Like, who would have thought Saffy who lived at a terrace house in TTDI where it was always flooded when it rains and even Saffy have to swim around the house. But now, she lived in a HUGE bungalow inhabitat by expensive antique furnitures and a little touch of a modern spice. The house looks so vintage and I loike it like a LOT! Her room is teenage vintage themed and it lookeed soo awesome! But unfortunately, Atiq and I had to sleep at the guest room. But that was okay because her guest room was twice as big as her room itself! Can you believe that lucky bitch's house? Anyway, later I'm going to watch Histeria at this place call Kinta City.. Since tomorrow morning we're going to Pulau Pangkor, I need to packed some fantastic costumes for me to party there!

untill then,

No comments: