separated,


What ever happen to LOVE? Why get married when your going to get a divorce 10 years down the road? How selfish can some parents be letting their child think its their fault when its not? My friend N, said to me that her parents are getting a divorced. She was crying, and I do not know what to do because I have never been in her shoes before. All I can say is that I am always there for her if she needs me and that her parents still loves her only they do not love each other anymore(well I did the best I could). Anyway, I think that her parents are selfish! They only think about their happiness and not their child's. Getting a divorce is pointless and stupid, they can work things out. Talking or going to a marriage counselor would get their marriage back on track. But if those stuff does not work, they might wanna PRETEND that they are happy together in front of their child or whatsoever, you might think that I may not understand. But look at yourself bitch! even you do not understand yourself!

until then,

No comments: