my life just flash before my eyes,

today was the results. I wake up at 9.30 in the morning and my heart is pounding like its gonna come out from my body. I imagine myself having at least 4As in my PMR results slip. How I would be happy and satisfied. But that was only my imagination, :(
My mum pick me up and she waited in the car as I go to the hall and take my results. At that time, the headmistress was calling out the names of the pupil who get 8As. I see my friends jumping up and down and tears of joy on their cheeks. How fun to be them, hmph..

Obviously I did not get called. So, I went and pick my results and it is a SHOCK of my life! The whole 1 second of my life felt so long when I look at my results.. This is not what expected, this is not what I tend to get. It is such a disappointment because I only get 2As and 6Bs! My As was for english and Agama.

I tried to hold on my tears in the hall, and then I run away and go to the car showed my mum the results. I am so glad that she was pleased. She said that my results was good according to the effort that I had make. She was so afraid that I get a C or D for my history.. But I was still in sadness. I went home and breakdown until I have no tears left to cry.. I am so proud of Atiq because he had gotten 4As for his PMR! congrats atiq!

Anyway, my sister said that my results is better than the rest of the sibling (yeah whatever) everyone just want to make me feel happy.. Its not gonna work! My aunt gave me a hundred bucks for those 2As, I am still thinking "do I deserve those hundred bucks?" What I deserve is a real SLAP on my face! I feel so stupid! I did not expected this to happen.

SPM, here I come!

No comments: