less than 24 hours left,


The day that all the form 3's around Malaysia has been waiting for(well, besides PMR). Yes, its the results! Some of you right now might be praying hard to get straight A's, some of you might be biting your nails and some of you might not be sleeping all night for the past few days because you're thinking about the results. Well, we know that there is nothing that we can do to change the results right now, you only have to think about the effort you made through out the whole journey. Did you study hard? work smart? or you party hard? Well I am a little bit of partying hard and half of the work smart part and a last minute FULL of study hard! So, what will I get? How many A's will I earn? What about you? Well, for me I personally think that I get at least 4 A's. But who knows? It's only my guessing. Anyway, good luck people. Your not the only one who is freaking out right now.

lots of love,

until then.. :)

No comments: