nothing feels right!

"I tried to drive manual, But I failed"

yeah, today is the day where i stay at home being lazy and stuffs, well you know those days ! And now, I'm like on track with it again.. hmph, I can't wait for more holidays!! Ipoh and Pangkor would be fun! I am going there on the 21st until the 25th! But I am only spending 200 ringgit there. Including Food okayh!! Hish. Anyway, if you wanna know the story about me driving a manual car.. You could check it out at www.super-stereo.blogspot.com..

Today I meet siti amirah and her sister! GOD! they're HOT!! I miss them alot. I hugged them like a ton of times. Well, Siti did spill some beans and trash about her today.. But I will not tell you what it is.. Because its too unexpected. Well, maybe some of you expected it. But I did not! haha, hanging out with her and being psycho was soo fun! She was addicted to Edward Cullen. OMG! Which girl does not?!

Until then,

No comments: