Fun's almost over


two reasons why the fun is almost over

1.My mom is arriving 3.00am tomorrow morning. As much as I want her home, but I feel like the fun will be over soon. Mom is coming home, so there will be no more late night parties and there will be curfew and most of all there will be no more access to her ATM.. :(

2.Results are coming after Christmas! I am freaking scared waiting for the results! Will I get 8As? or will I not? these questions keeps running through my head since the start of the year. But now its getting nearer soo it means that school is starting over.. Form 4 will be a good year for me. No more screwing up.

But I will have a LOT of effin fun this Sunday until Christmas because I will be on a holiday with Atiq, Saf and Nabilah. We will go to Ipoh on the 21st visiting Saf's new crib. I heard its a bungalow.. WOW! Plus, she has drivers! yeah!! And on the 22nd, we will be going on a road trip at Ipoh.. Visiting flea markets, antiques shop and some vintage boutique that I check on the internet..And it keeps getting better because, on the 23rd until the 24th, my armies and I will be going to Pulau Pangkor!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!! Tanning on the sand, snorkeling under the deep blue sea, partying at the resorts lounge and sipping one of our favorite cocktails wearing fabulous clothes and stuffs! yeah! that will be a hell lot of a fun before school starts!!

until then,

p/s I know you wanna be me right now..

1 comment:

Safrinaz Safry said...

Nick ! can't wait toooo :)
and yes pmr , is still in mind -.-