breath

Dancing in distress,

lets breath in slowly and think about what we did. About the past how time flies so fast, and how you don't wanna dream about how the things that never were. When you don't wanna feel the pain because you might think "what good will it do me now?" Even when we cross the line its like theres a lie that we told a thousand times.

I lied

Why do I keep coming back to you in my dreams and I told you that I'm the one who could have been. I've tried to put this crush in the past. the more that I try to move on, the more that I would miss you and missing you makes me stupid because I did not tell you how do I really feel about you and its been years.

JEALOUSY

Why do you have to interupt every shining moment? Why do you get mad when people compliment me much more than you? That is why I never be friends with guys because the get jealous often. Why do I intimidate you? watch me now, because I'll be someone new. I am sick of you taking me as your competition. I am not a competition! I am your friend! can't you see? People gives me attention more than they do to you because I am being myself and I use it to make people happy not to make you jealous. I have a million and a lot of better things to do than make you jealous. You could play this competition by yourself because I'm winning anyway. So, is that what makes you mad? Because I am the one who wins the most? Please,why are you wasting time competing when you have plenty of time to show your specialties? You've got what I got and I know that you got what I got. Now, let that thing be free inside of you. Stop competing against me. Because you know what? Friendship is not about competing its about supporting! In case you haven't notice. :)

this explains every chapter:

"I can't figure out. I made mistakes and regretted but why can't I move on yet? I'm here feeling lonely wearing a mask to make me happy I'm dancing in distress."

"I dream that you and I will be together until death do us part but why am I dreaming to the things that will never be? its like I'm lying to myself. I hate it when I lied."

"I have flaws but I hide it. I show my perfection to the world and they see it. My armies have jealousy issues because of me! So, should I show my flaws to the world and you could be happy?"

No comments: