1 week more,


shit! I hope they extend the holidays. 2 weeks is definitely not enough, I'm not missing school at all. I'm having fun sleeping and relaxing at home but my mind feels like crying--wait, I mean I feel like crying thinking about my soon to be results. I know that I will do badly. hmph.

Today, Sya and Siti came to Permata, we only talked about SPADE, so N there's nothing about you and I think S misses you. Please don't take this personally because I did not ask you to come to hang out with us. You know I love you :) ok N? BTW, obviously you know that I'm jealous because you have perfect teeth now bitch! hmph,

Besides that,
Today my mom and I went to Carrefour to buy some apples and other things. OK, I know your thinking "Shah Alam ada tesco, giant and even tesco extra." But, unfortunately my mom has no free vouchers for those supermarket. So, that is why we went to carrefour because I think my mum has 100 ringgit voucher there or something similar to that effect.

AND HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!

hehe, its' funny actually because my mom thought me how to drive! A MANUAL car! Obviously she was a bit GUBRA but then when I get the hang of it she said that I'm good. Tomorrow is another lesson :) I can't wait!

tomorrow is another day,

until then,

No comments: