241

Its my 241 post and I had just read every single post in my blog and in every post takes me back to the memories and events that happen. Its like I just rewind myself to the past and I could feel the stress going through PMR again. The fun after PMR and the drama that happened last year. The post about my nephew Ezekiel and my niece who died from leukimia is here in this blog and I read it all and I even shed a tear. this is my 241 post and if you sum up 2,4 and 1 it becomes my lucky number 7. It took me about 2 hours to finished every single word that I use in this blog and I'm going to close this blog on my birthday on 17 April 2011. When I finally reach 18 and then I will start a new blog. The blog about me going through college life pulak. And this blog would be printed.

until then,

2 comments:

NJ said...

blogs are extremely special. i can tell that i myself, is obsessed with my blog :)

Nick said...

I pun gila blogging jugak!