2 days before school starts,

Today, what did I do today? haha. I did a WHOLE lot of things today!

I woke up at 12.30pm and then I took a bath to get ready for friday prayers, after the friday prayers, Siti came to my house because we were suppose to go to KLCC to meet with my dearest cousins, Aqeel and Fathin. Arrived KLCC we went to KFC for lunch, after having lunch, we walked around KLCC for a while because Fathin wanted to buy some make up.

Around 6, we went to my uncle house because Aqeel left his bags there and he wanted to follow me go home because we planned to go to Sunway lagoon the next morning. After that, we went back home. Arrived home around 9.30. We quickly dressed up to go to SNEAK OUT party.

Arrived at Sneak Out party, Siti and I dance to my and her favorite songs. Mine is obviously the PCD's and hers is the PITBULL song, -.-"
But hye, she redeemed herself honey. We had fun. I rate the party 5/10 :) One marks more then spade. I hope the Sneak Out party 2 will be 10/10.

We went back home around 1am. I was very very tired and sleepy but Aqeel wanted more, so since my friends is going to AC, I thought I could follow them but their car is full so I was relief for a moment and I thought I could rest in peace. But then, Aqeel was hungry -.-" we thought of WALKING to the nearest mamak stall. But then, I had an idea-- Why don't we just sneak out using my mum's car?! haha.

We were nervous obviously but we made it through. After the mamak, I let Aqeel drive the car and he did. I was terrified! While he was driving my mum called:

"dekat mana ni?"
I was like "oh, erm dekat pelita dgn my friend,"
and she was like "it's 3am, balik now"

I was like "okok."

I went back home, my mom did not notice that I brought the car around town :)
wheew!

haha, I had fun today. KLCC, SNEAK OUT PARTY and SNUCK OUT :)

until then,

No comments: