sway my way.

PICTURES FOR TODAYS ACTIVITIES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!

The last time I actually went out with my friends was last Tuesday and that was the lame SPADE party. I know its very sad.

Well, it has been a whole month since I last went to SUNWAY because I was saving for BFF shopping day last month. And today, was the big day! :)

YES! I went to sunway pyramid, GOSH! I miss the chinese food smell, ice skating rink, the small theater and the other lame teens that were hanging out there. I arrived there at about 1 and went straight to the movies to checked out the tickets. GOSH! One month of not going to SUNWAY is equal to ONE FREAKING YEAR. There is this new coffee bean spot there in front of the escalator which use to be an ice cream place. And there was this new shop called LANCE or something smilar to that effect which was having a 70% discount for a skinny jeans. But since Anne and I were rushing, so we did not stop by at that shop.

We want to watch 17 AGAIN but it was full, and HANNAH MONTANA was also full so what is left is FIGHTING -.-" Channing Tatum from step up played the main actor for that movie. He really looks like he was from the slumps doesn't he?

While waiting for the movie, we went for lunch at this place called gasoline. The food there is not bad and plus its cheap. After that, I met up with Yasmin and Fitrah. We spill some dirt about spade lah and some other useless bitches. And after that, we went to the movies and that was about 2.45. Anne and I thought that our movie start about 2.45 but actually it had started at 2.10pm!

After movies, the girls and I went to starbucks and talk about the stuff that has been happening lately. And at 5.15 we went home.

Arrived home, Yasmin and I hang around at Fitrah's snow white look a like house and took vain pictures which I look very very hot btw :) and then Anne came, we brought them to the haunted house which looks very very nice! But we found NO ghost. And we continued being vain :)

At 7.00pm, I went back home. Dearest mother picked me up at the gate :) Tomorrow I;m going swimming :))

until then,

No comments: