hanging

I'm falling even more in love with you and I'm letting go of all I've held on to.

currently listening to: hanging by a moment by lifehouse

After lunch at home eating Ikan Sambal Terutuk cooked by my dearest momma which was delicious btw, and after that I took a bath because Atiq and I was going to meet Anne, Fitrah and Yasmin at Fitrah's crib.

Arrived there, we waited for Anne. While waiting, your dearest Nico Adam took a lot of pictures using Fitrah's DSLR. 15 minutes after Anne arrived, we walk to OTWC-- I know, school holidays and OTWC? Well, thats because we're broke to go to somewhere fun. At OTWC, I ordered my usual, which was the Nan Yang memorably/cold :) My friends don't like it but I love it.

We hanged around OTWC for an hour, after that we went to the gameshop because since the PS2 is in my house, I only played with it for about 3 to 5 times and thats because all my games are lame. So, I went to the gameshop and bought sims URBZ.

After I bought my game, we went to the KGSAAS club for a swim. It was fun though! We tried stupid cheerleading moves on the and under water. haha, funny I know. After swimming, we planned Anne's sweet sixteen which I'm the host and invitations only--hope your getting in!

hmph, and after that, I went home and played my game until I'm bored and then I ate dinner and then I played my guitar then go online :)

WHAT AN INTERESTING LIFE!!

until then,

No comments: