don't lie


The way you said it to me like I'm the one who is supposed to be blame. Being a bitch is cute sometimes but not always. Remember that please. You are one of my dearest friends and I'm sorry I lash at you back in front of everyone. But you made it feel like it was my fault and the way you talked to me like I'm the one who is suppose to be blame.

faham?

And to the other girl, I know no one from your school except you. Who the hell reads my blog anyway except for my followers and my closest friends? Tell me who reads my blog straight to my face and bring him/her in front of me. Then if the girl/guy said that it is true that the girl/guy reads my blog. Then, this blog is going to be private. If your lucky, I'll add you to read my blog. And why did you tell others that it was my fault. If I did anything wrong to you. Tell me first.

You are one of my very very very dearest friends. I love you to bits. You have been nice to me through thick and thin. But if you have major big motion problems with me, tell me right straight to my face and I try to change. That's how friendship works.

I'm sorry, if I accidentally wrote something private about you in this blog. Because I do not know people from your school would read this lame thing.

until then,

No comments: