C U P I D !

haha, I just did some random wonderful things to my bestfriend Anne. Anne, often--Wait, I mean ALWAYS have a LOSER for a boyfriend. Like seriously with the capital L! First things first. Her boyfriends are all ugly or fat. From Meyy, to Ben to Min. They all are like yuckish. Meyy, is okay la compared to the rest of them. Meyy is my bestfriend too but he's so P O Y O! He's those one LAZARA slaves. Anyway,Ben is a wannabee and wannabee usually don't go well with me. Min, is a form 3 student -.-" Like he's often jealous when Anne is hanging out with me. GOTOHELL! haha. Anyway, luckily for Anne, I have this friend Acap who is smart, and the girls said that he's hot plus sweet. So, why not let them be together. Like yeah, Anne is hot and sweet and smart! But Anne and Acap never met before! Like, they are like strangers to each other. So, one day. I was IMing with Acap and give him Anne's myspace and so he added Anne up and he ask me for her number. On the other hand. My friends as in Saf and Atiq always talks about Acap in front of Anne and so Anne is dying to meet this Acap guy so, I gave Acap her number. On Saturday night, Acap called Anne like our of the blues and they were sweet talking. There was this KAMPUNG part where he calls Anne Juliet and Acap was romeo. -.-" I don't understand why they say Romeo and Juliet is a romantic love story whatever BULL! It's depressing ok and JULIET is like rushing to be with romeo and stuffs! Love is like arts, we dont RUSH arts! Anyway, they were on the phone together for 3 days! From saturday, sunday and monday! 24/7 on the phone! But they have not yet seen each other than. So, today Acap came to my house and we "STUDIED" for a while and gossip about things. After that, at 3.. Anne called and asked Acap and I to go to her house. So, we did. And they met eachother for the first time! At first, Acap was shy and he was blushing like nobody's business. Anne was saying that he's weird. But I convince her that he is NOT! And so, I left them together in a room for 2 hours!!! And when I come back I so did not believe that they both MAKE OUT! I was so embarrass! I never ever interrupt couples making OUT before! hahah! Yeah! hahahaha! I think that was their first kiss. First kiss at 16? hahah!! W O W! lambatnya! haha! Yeah! haha Anne is such a bitch and that is why she's my friend! haha. And so, Acap is falling head over heels for Anne. Anne is falling HEAD over Hells for Acap! Thanks to ME that they're in love! :)

Happy Valentine's day!

No comments: