Ouh, typical Nick day again :)


I just love my typical Nick day! I'm already bored with my upbeat and happening schedule. It's not that I'm busy with my studies but I'm busy having F U N! Maybe because it has been soo long since I felt freedom in my soul! Last year was my PMR year, even when the PMR exams are over. I still did not felt the freedom that I am feeling right now because I was too busy thinking about the results--So, now I am having a little too much of FUN. A little too much on having fun makes me bored! I need to concentrate more on my studies :) I really do! I need to make up for what I have failed to achieved which was at least 4As and above in my PMR. Fuck PMR yaw! Its over. And I'm glad that I could get it over and done with :) even if they offered me to re-take my PMR. I would so turn it down! I do not want to go through the nerve wracking emotion ride of a roller coaster thingy again!

Anyway, a typical Nick day requires a good internet connection, guitar and a test pad for me to write songs, a gossip girl book,tv and a loooooonnnnggggg NAP! GOSH! A little relaxation from having fun sure is FUN! haha.

I've decided to not be addicted to the internet for 24/7 because I really really need to catch up on my Accounts and Add Maths! Study I must! I have a whole lot of incomplete homeworks that needs to be completed! DAMN! :/ hmph! Anyway, thats it for today I guess. Update with ya later! ta!

until then,

No comments: