every me and every you

I miss my old and long plus "just got out of bed" hair! I think I'm gonna style my hair with bangs now :) but not the side swept bangs. I want to the one where its straight and it covers your eyes. But since the school does not allows hair to cross the eyes and ears so i think my bangs would only be straighten until my eyebrows. So, I'm gonna have the brow skimming bangs :) Guys usually don;t do brow skimming bangs. They always do the side swept bangs-- you know, those chace crawford/zac efron look alike kinda hair. Its so yesteryear! Fashion is about looking forward to the next season baby. So, this means that I'm the next season :)

Enough fashion talk. Lets talk about my life,

Today was another Nick day! I love my Nick day! :) I'm still stuck on the gossip girl series book :) I'm starting to feel like becoming the male version of blair woldorf! She's so dramatic and so ME! ahaha. Anyway, Ezekiel a.k.a my favorite nephew came over just now! He is so effin cute man! I feel like eating him! haha :)

Nothing interesting ever really happens today though :/ bummer. I'm suppose to go to UOX in zouk but then my sister did not mention anything so, another saturday night spent at home :)

No comments: